**If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.**
Please Note: Requests to claim AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ after three months will be subject to additional fees.
HOW TO CLAIM CREDIT
- At the conclusion of the conference, please go to https://cme.uchicago.edu/iucls2019 and click on the tab “GET STARTED!”
- In the tan box, click “login” and enter your username and password.
- After you are logged in, you will automatically return to the course page. Then click the “Complete Activity” button.
- You will complete a brief evaluation and claim credit. A PDF of your certificate will be generated and saved to your account, which you can download or print for your records.
- If you successfully answered the ARS questions during the conference, you will be emailed an access code you can then enter to claim MOC Part II credit, if eligible.
ACCREDITATION AND CREDIT DESIGNATION
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Chicago Medicine is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91) (OH-355, 7/1/2019). This live activity is designated for a maximum of 13 continuing nursing education units.
OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONS CREDIT
Other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME, please consult your professional licensing board.
AMERICAN BOARD OF INTERNAL MEDICINE MOC PART II CREDIT
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 13 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.